Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

My Research Method

For my research method, I would like to conduct a survey to assess people's thoughts on divorce. For this project, I would really like to focus on people's thoughts about divorce: why they think the divorce rate has gone up; if they think the media has something to do with the increased rates; etc.  I would also like to get some perspectives from kids/teenagers whose parents are divorced; how old they were when their parents got a divorce; who they live with; how often do they see their other parent; how they felt at first about the divorce; how they feel now; etc.  I think the survey is the best method to use for my topic because I can get many different views and create my own statistics about divorced families in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment