Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Final Summary/Reaction

I found it so interesting to see what people thought about divorce.  I couldn't believe the amount of people who had at least one divorced relative in their family; the majority of the people who I surveyed had at least one divorce in their family.  My predictions were surprisingly accurate. Most of the people I surveyed agreed that the media has had an impact on the increased divorce rates; for the people whose parents are divorced, the oldest age was 13 when their parents got one; and for who they live with, it was someone split.  I really enjoyed conducting this survey. I received a lot of great insights and perspectives from a lot of different people. I was especially interested in reading why people think the divorce rate is increasing and the  surveys of the people's whose parents are divorced.  I really like the results that I got from both my surveys; I think they were a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment